28 Weeks pregnant

Today I'm officially 28 weeks pregnant. I'm really starting to look pregnant now. Heartburn is an every night thing now. Though drinking almond milk does help a little bit. I'm having pain in my ribs now when I try to sleep on my side. Plus a lot of leg cramps at night. I drink a ton of water so that isn't the reason why.

I was pretty sick in the beginning of the week I had gotten that stomach bug that had been going around and lot 4lbs due to it. So far I have put back on 2 of those pounds. Just trying to at least gain back what I have lost and hopefully more before my next ob appointment on Thursday.

I truly love feeling our little guy kick and move around during the day. He seems to be very active still and really enjoys music. I think he also enjoys listening to his daddy read to him at night. He seems to kick a lot when it is happening. My husband is really starting to notice my belly moving from across the room..

I feel so blessed and lucky to be having our Rainbow!!!!!

Baby registry at Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/1P72N9BL4IR37/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_br_xZ3gtb1CFY0ST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...