Hoping everyone is well after Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day can be very hard day for people suffering from infertility. I remember last year when I barely made it though the day all I did or want to do is cry. I find Christmas was another one of those days also. I hope everyone tried to keep themselves busy and not think about the day.

With infertility you might not have a baby in our arms or womb but you have one in your heart. That baby in your heart is the only thing you seem to think about. I hope you all know how strong you are for making it though yesterday!!!

Sending baby dust your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...