Nice peaceful week

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I hope that everyone is doing well. This week has been good. The Red Sox won the World Series.. Sorry if your not a fan but I am from Massachusetts. :D Tonight was Halloween. My husband and I stayed home handing out candy. We ended up getting a lot of Trick or Treaters.

It's always fun seeing all the little kids dressed up. So many kids were so polite and with great manors. Almost all of them said Thank you which was nice. Leads me to believe there are some parents teaching their children good manors!! Of course you get a couple kids who are rude and aren't happy with only getting two pieces of candy but hey...

Oh last week we ended up going to see Rifftrax which was a lot of fun! They did Night of the Living Dead.. For those of you who don't know what Rifftrax is it is the people from Mystery Science Theater 3000 and they poke fun at the movie. It's a fun night out with lots of laughs..


Anyways I hope everyone is doing well. It's almost the weekend so I hope you are able to do something to enjoy this weekend that makes you happy. My husband and I will be going on our date night which is always fun. We are going out to dinner then to a few stores it should be fun. :)


*****~Baby Dust~******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...