October 15th

So October 15th for me was filled with mixed emotions. As some of you know it was Pregnancy and Infant loss awareness day. I had never thought that day would have been any importance to me until we lost our angel Hope.

I wasn't myself that day at all. I cried a lot thinking about Hope and missing her. I thought about how hard it was to loose her. I didn't feel alone on that day at all. So many others we're posting about their losses. I felt so bad for so many people. It's something you wouldn't want to wish on anyone.

Even people who hadn't lost babies we're posting about it. I think it's wonderful that people realize that people struggle with the loss of a child. Some of us have only had our babies grow in our womb for a short time while others got to experience the birth of their child only to have lost them. My heart breaks for each of them.

I'm not happy I had to learn the importance of such a day but I'm thankful for the support I received on that day. My life hasn't been the same since our loss in May. Frankly I'm not the same. That's okay though I wouldn't think I would be.

2013 has had so many ups and downs it's not even funny. I'm hoping for a good ending to this year. We will see what God has in store for my husband and I. I can only pray it all works out.

**Baby Dust**

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I am currently going through my first miscarriage...my first pregnancy. :( It really is hard. Thinking about you. Keep your head up and know that you have lots of support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote back to you under your blog post. Just know I'm sorry you are going through this. Your baby is now looking down on you from heaven. I look at Hope as my own guardian angel now.

      Delete
    2. How many weeks were you when you miscarried? If you don't mind me asking? Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I appreciate the support I have from all my ttc friends.

      Delete
    3. Our baby stopped growing 6weeks 5days I believe. We had a hemorrhage in the placenta. Though we didn't actually have our miscarriage till 8weeks 4days but ended up needing a d&c due to the hemorrhage. It's hard have to carry a child you know who has already passed on.

      Delete
    4. :( So Sad and hard. I was only 5w3d, but didn't start the miscarriage process till 6 weeks.

      Delete
  2. I feel terrible you are going through this!!! No one should have to know what it is like to lose a baby. It's unfair dealing with infertility problems thinking finally we are going to have a baby and it is taken away. Makes you wonder what better things God must have in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      It's funny, I know of so many people who have had a miscarriage, but God keeps me checking on you. Your story in life is still going, but you had a bad chapter and I hate that for you. I'm so sorry to Lisa for such a horrible thing and will be praying for you, it is absolutely the most horrible thing. I read your post Jessica about Miscarriage awareness month, and it was also very hard for me, simply because my little Gideon would have been born October 18th :(. I cried my eyes out and sang happy birthday...weird maybe, but it helped me ya know. I am still waiting for God to send us a baby...it's been the hardest 7 months ever, but this is the first month where I seem to be calmer about it all....7 months and i'm just now at a ok mode about it....every day gets easier, but no matter what it's hard. I am constantly checking your blogs and different things you have and praying for you. Heres praying for your "happy ending" to your bad year :) Have a blessed day Jessica!

      Delete
    2. Thank You Danielle.. I'm so sorry about Gideon. :( I will be praying for you that God sends you a baby soon. :) I agree with you 100% it does get easier!!! Generally I've been doing fine with our loss but Oct 15th hit me hard. Thank you for reading my blog. In the upcoming weeks I might actually start writing more. <3

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...