Nursery Tour Video and Full Term 37 Weeks

Sorry it has been so long since I have last posted. As I'm writing this I'm 37 Weeks and 2 Days. A lot has been going on and things are just calming down. Pregnancy wise everything is going perfect. Blood pressure has been great and I have gained a little over 26lbs so far. He has been measuring a few days ahead also.

I did end up being positive from Group B Strep but I wont worry about it. Still planning on a natural birth with a Doula. I really cant wait for our son to be here. I look forward to holding him in my arms. I'm so excited to be full term now!


Here's his nursery!


My view 37 Weeks 2 Days

37 W 2 Days shadow
37 Weeks
 

36 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...