39 Weeks and Ob appointment

Today marks 39 weeks pregnant. How am I already 39 weeks?? This week has been hard on my body. I have been in a flare all week thanks to my RSD and Fibro. It has been very hard coping with pain without medication but I have done all I can to protect our little guy.

This week I have also had a lot of lower back pain in my spine but I know that is normal due to the extra weight I am carrying in the front. Heartburn has also been pretty bad this week and has been preventing me from sleeping. Little guy wasn't very active for a little bit this week but now he is back to his normal self.

The doctors went good my blood pressure was 102/70 and the baby was healthy. Nothing new with dilation was still at 1cm but I was more effaced than last week which is a good thing. I'm so looking forward to meeting him though I know with first pregnancies you normally go late. Even though this isn't really my first pregnancy because this is my Rainbow.

My sister and her husband will be flying up from Texas on May 30th which is the day before my due date and leaves on June 5th. I'm hoping he shows up before they come or at least before they leave. So fingers crossed he is here by June 4th.

Hope everyone has a wonder Memorial Day on Monday!





39 Weeks
 
Some gifts we got in the mail
39 Weeks front view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...