Reasons why

Sometimes I wonder why God allows some people to be parents..I see children all the time who have parents who don't take care of their kids. I feel bad for those children the kids so aren't feed, clothed, bathed, have poor healthcare or not loved. Well maybe their loved but not enough. It confuses me why God would bless them with such a beautiful gift.

I guess it's hard sometimes seeing all these kids my parents end up taking care of. I'm thankful that my parents do foster care. Though it's hard sometimes knowing what these kids have come from. I wish that if people are going to get pregnant that they will actually be a parent. Truthfully I think some people aren't meant to be parents. Yes they might have gotten pregnant but they don't know how to care for their children. Not because they don't love their kids but because they just can't.

Then there are people like me and so many others who would love to be parents but have to struggle with getting to that point. Yes some days are easier then other days. I do keep the faith that God will bless us with a little one. I pray for everyone who reads my blog that wants to have a family will get to have a family. Sometimes it is hard to understand what God really wants for us.

If you are a parent just know you are blessed. Just know I'm so happy for you. To the people who have never struggled with infertility know you are lucky. I to hope to one day know what it is like to feel my baby kick for the first time. To see the sonogram or hear the heart beat. To hear the first cry or see their first steps. I can't wait to be able to experience all of that. Know each and every day that God has choose you to parent. Remember each day is a gift with them. <3

~Life Laugh and Love~



2 comments:

  1. I think its great you are blogging Jess. You are a lot stronger than you may feel sometimes. Praying you and your husband will be blessed with a child one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I needed a place to put my feelings. I don't feel so strong but God only gives you what you can handle. Your praying means so much to me.. Thank you for reading. <3

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...