Relationships

So I have realized something over the past few years I've changed. I think you realize someone can only hurt you so much before you have to walk away. There have been people in Andrew and I's life that we had to remove ourselves from. It's not that we don't care about them it's just their not healthy for us to be around. Though ending some of those relationships have been hard. I've seen the hurt it has caused but the peace it has brought.

I stick up for myself a lot more now. I try not to let people walk all over me or control me. I have my moments of weakness were I have allowed those people to hurt me. I have come out stronger in the end. I will fight for who I am. I will protect my husband, family and friends. The people I care about mean more to be then any petty relationship. 

We only have so much time on this earth. Why not do what makes you happy. Don't allow others to control you. I won't be posting about who these people are or what caused us to have to walk away. Just know we are in a better place. Part of us buying our home was getting out of the city we lived in. Our lives are much more peaceful now. We did what made us happy as should all of you. 

~Live Laugh and Love~

Hebrews 10:24-25
and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...