The next step

So Andrew and I have been talking and we have decided after this month if we don't get pregnant we are calling my infertility doctor. We were told that we would be good candidates for IUI. I talked about what IUI is another post. So we are thinking this might be our best bet.

I would love to be able to get pregnant naturally but at this point I don't know if it is going to happen. I'm a little scared to do IUI.. So I'm wondering if anyone reading this has done IUI? How many times did you try it and did you get pregnant. I know it's going to cost us money but what else really can we do?

We both have been trying all different natural ways to get pregnant with no success. I want nothing more than to get a positive test result but that negative result every month is like a slap in the face. I fall apart every month like clock work. I just want those two lines to show........

I'm hoping God will give us a sign. I know some have told me it is wrong to do IUI or IVF because that's not God's way and so on. I think what makes it hard is knowing we have a room all set up and ready for a baby. Sometimes I think wow why do we have that stroller or car seat. We have so much stuff just waiting to be used. I just hope  all the money spent wasn't for nothing. I just need God's guidance to help me through the next step.

Andrew and one of our babies

4 comments:

  1. hi there!

    i just wanted to comment, as my hubby and i struggled with my PCOS and his morphology issues for over a year and a half. our RE also said we were great candidates for IUI as well...and last month we had our first IUI cycle and we are now about 6.5 weeks pregnant! i too wondered about the moral implications of fertility treatment, but i came to the conclusion that if this wasn't in God's plan for us He would close the door at anytime he felt necessary. feel free to check out my blog to see what our treatment plan was, etc.

    best of luck and ultimately the decision on how you grow your family is between the two of you and the Lord =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy that is amazing!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your right if God didn't want people to do IUI or IVF he wouldn't have had people created it.

    It's funny when you talk about it though some people are super supportive while others say it's a terrible choice. You are right though it is between God and my husband/I.

    Have an amazing day! I will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited about you trying IUI!! I will definitely be praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are waiting a little only because the tea has been helping me so much that we think we might be able to get pregnant naturally. My cycle is finally normal. So there is hope. :)

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...