Vitamins and My Diet

So I have been taking Pre Natal vitamins for a year now. I also take Folic Acid, Vitamin D and Cod Liver Oil... On top of that I eat healthy with an occasional slip.. Girl has to have chocolate every once and a while. I'm lactose like really bad so I don't eat dairy, sweets, fried food, fatty meats, soy and limit my gluten intake.

About 2 weeks ago I started drinking two cups a day of FertiliTea. One thing I have noticed since I started taking it is my period started at least 5 days before it normally does. I'm guessing  this is a good thing because I generally don't start till day 32 or so.. It says it is suppose to help regulate your period so it appears to have done that. I'm guessing this is going to make tracking my ovulation a bit easier.

I'm hoping I will be seeing other results from this tea. I know not everyone believes in holistic medicine but, I think it is worth a shot. Why not spend $14.95 to try something out when everyone knows the crazy cost of IUI and IVF. My husband has also just started taking Ginseng.

So I will post a great link about a fertility diet. http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet


2 comments:

  1. I've read your recent updates, and I just want to say that I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear that you're slowly but surely getting your strength back and that you're not going to stop from trying to get pregnant again. Having said that, are you still on this vitamin and fertility diet? It seemed to have helped. Plus, it doesn't hurt to be healthy. Thanks for sharing, Jessica! I wish you and your husband the best. -Juliana@Medicine Shoppe Crowfoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it has been very hard. Yes I'm still doing the fertility diet, vitamins and the tea. It worked wonders last time even if the baby wasn't meant for earth.

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...