My Husband and I

Seems how I have posted a lot of blogs about infertility and my wants of being a mother. I thought I would make a blog of what I am thankful for and a little about how my husband and I met. A few of the things I'm thankful for God, my husband, my parents, my sister, my family who has been supportive, extended family, My besties (Amanda and Natalie), RSD friends, and my (fur babies) animals.

 So I've had a crush on my husband Andrew since middle school.. You know that guy you always have a thing for but was to scared to say anything because he was a grade ahead of you.. Yeah that was me.. :) We even ended up at the same vocational high school.. Funny thing is we road the same bus and time to time he sat with me.. He never really spoke to me so I never said much to him.. I was fat back then a hefty 258lbs so I was shy...

Well here comes my senior year and I wanted to make it the best I could. So I started eating healthy and exercising.. I believe I started doing this in November 2003 when the doctor was worried about my weight. I was almost a size 20 so I was worried to. So here comes May and I'm down to a size 8/9 and dropped 100lbs. I dated a little but nothing that meant anything..

Well in June 2004 I walked into Big Lots with my mom and I was shocked.. The boy I crushed on all through middle school and high school worked there.. To my surprise he flirted a little with me.. I didn't think to much of it but by the time I got home that was all I could think about.. So a few days later me being a chicken I had my sister give him my phone number.. He called that night..

August 2004


We dated for a few weeks before he asked me out on July 10, 2004.. I went to college in Rhode Island. I attended Johnson & Wales for Culinary arts.. I came home on the weekends to see my family and him.. We dated for about 2 years and he asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. We hit a dump in the road and split up for about a month but course got back together.


We were married on April 19, 2008. My sister was my Maid of honor and my friend Amanda and Misty were my bridesmaids. It was such a warm day it was in the 70's which is odd for April. It was a pretty amazing day.We went to Maine for our honeymoon. I'm so blessed to have married my soul mate. I truly fall more in love with him each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...