Sorry I haven't posted

So I had to take a break from my blog for a little bit. After everything that happened in Boston I was in shock. I live in MA so it was hard to see what was going on. Then what happened in West, Texas so much in one week. I'm still praying for  the victims and victims families. 

It really makes you think about what is important in life. On Friday April 19th my husband and I had our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was nice. We spent the weekend in York Maine. It was nice to get away and celebrate our love for one another. 

I'm thankful each and everyday for the most loving and supportive husband. I'd also like to add that this week is National Infertility Awareness Week!!!! Anyways sending Baby Dust your way! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...