Thinking about ages

So this weekend is my husbands birthday he turns 29. We have always talked about wanting to be parents before we turned 30. I'm not sure if that is going to happen for us. The thing is I think ahead. I keep thinking how old we will be by the time our child or children have their own kids.

Is it odd that I keep thinking about how old I will be when I have grandchildren? I guess I just want to be around when they are born. I think about how I lost my grandmother who I loved so much at the age of 16. I want to be around longer than that.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about age when I'm only 27 but I do. I guess this is just me over thinking things. I tend to over think things all the time. I'm just hoping I get to be a mom before the age of 30. I'm not sure what is part of our future. Sometimes I just wish I knew what my future holds.

Well coming up soon is National Infertility Awareness week. It's from April 21- 27. So are you going to be doing anything to support the week?? Or is hearing about this week too much for you? Does it make you think more about wanting to be a mother or father?

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...