Weekend

So I hurt my back on Saturday. It's in the same spot that always hurts. I hurt my back a few years ago when I fell down the stairs. Well if you know me at all you would know falling downstairs is a common thing for me. Now even pushing in a chair will cause my back to flare up. So I know at some point I need to get myself to a doctor and have my back looked at.

Sunday was my husbands birthday. We didn't do much of anything because I have been stuck on the couch. So Andrew and I just spent the day together which was nice. I did make him brownies though which he enjoyed.

So other than that there has been someone in our lives that has been talking very poorly about me. This person has said I'm controlling, sick in the head, and so on. So it's been an odd week. I guess I shouldn't be shocked this person has said this stuff about me before. It's just sad having to see my husband get so upset. Wish things could be different but Andrew and I are in a better place.

It is not worth it to be around someone who dislikes me so much. We are happy and being around negativity isn't worth it. We have a beautiful home and great family. We are so blessed so living positive is the way to be. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jess trust in the Lord with all your heart, He will make your heart straight Love You Auntie Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do trust in the lord and I know what we have done is the right thing to do. Love you too

    ReplyDelete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...