16 Weeks

So this week my husband and I have finally finished up Christmas shopping. I've also wrapped everything we bought. I've mailed the Christmas cards out and the gifts we needed to send out have been mailed. It's a good feeling to know everything involving that kind of Christmas stuff is done.

We had our first real snow storm Saturday into Sunday this week. We got about 7 inches or so. So it truly feels like it is Christmas. Plus getting more snow tomorrow. It is always nice to have a white Christmas. The years there hasn't been snow on the ground always feels a little odd..

Pregnancy wise I feel pretty good minus the occasional headache and being tired. Can't believe I'm 4 months pregnant which means I have 5 more months to go. Nothing new to really report otherwise involving pregnancy. Still feeling the baby move and the baby still has a nice strong heartbeat.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and if you celebrate Christmas I hope you get all your shopping done soon and everything else is all set as well.. :)

16 Weeks
 


Ready for Christmas before the snow storm that happened
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...