My birthday and 3months

So Tuesday was my birthday and I turned 28. My birthday was met with mixed emotions this year. I had a nice day with my mom and husband. Though I felt such a weight on me. I missed Hope so much that day. I remember thinking how much it would have meant for me for her to still be in my belly. I cried because I missed her but I cried because I felt selfish I wanted her back.

Today also happens to be 3 months since our miscarriage and surprise surprise my cycle started today. I was secretly hoping I was pregnant but I'm not and maybe God feels I'm not ready. Maybe I'm not ready for a baby yet who knows. All I can say is how I reacted on my birthday makes me not look forward to Thanksgiving or Christmas. I can tell you I really don't want Christmas this year.. I know deep down it means our baby would have been due 3 days later.

I still feel like I'm preparing for the due date. I feel like I'm trying to find a way to make it that I don't fall apart. I can hold it together pretty well now but something will always trigger my thoughts and tears. I love Hope so much and I miss her more than words could ever express.

How did any of you deal with a due date coming and passing?? Was there something to do to honor your angel? I'm debating on this to do that day heck I'll be luck if I make it out of bed that day. Some days I wish I could stop time or go back and change it...

Truthfully I know I'm not the only one who has ever had a miscarriage but some days it sure feels like I am. So many people just move on or others around me are past it. It's hard just forgetting.. You don't just forget or stop loving someone like that. Think about it yes I never met my child or held them but I still love then and think about them. It's like loving God you don't see him but you love him.

I'm thankful I have come as far as I have in the last 3 months. I wonder what the purpose of all of this was? I wonder what God truly has planned for my husband and I? I'm hopeful that we will have a family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I know somewhat how you feel, my birthday is in a month and that was also my due date. I've planned a big week with friends and it finishes with church camp. I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. All the best with times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry at your loss. :( I wish you tons of luck and pray everything will be pleasant and you can try and enjoy yourself. I'm dreading my due date but it's not till Dec 28th

    ReplyDelete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...