17 Weeks

Well today marks 17 weeks. Nothing again much has changed. Getting more round ligament pain but that's a good thing. Crazy amounts of bloody noses which hasn't been fun. No food cravings or anything. Still just eating the food I normally would eat.

Excited that Christmas is almost here! Tuesday night will be fun we will be spending it with my husband's family. The Christmas day will be just the two of us for part of the day then off to my parent's house at 4pm.

Excited to be pregnant for Christmas this year. Plus I always look forward to spending time with family. Hoping everyone has a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it. :) I might do a blog about how my Christmas was. Also who doesn't love getting Christmas cards in the mail? I know I do.

17 Weeks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...