First Christmas with a Baby Bump

So Christmas this year was wonderful. We spent Christmas Eve with my husband's dad's family. It was so nice to be around so much family. It was the first time I have seen any of them since being pregnant. Everyone was so sweet and kind. That whole family is loving and caring. They really make you feel apart of the family. Several of the family members even bought our little one Christmas presents which was totally unexpected. I had to hold back tears because I thought it was so sweet.

Baby's first Christmas Presents

I forgot to mention I also did my Quad screening blood work on Christmas Eve and now waiting for the results. We got home late that night so my husband and I slept in. In the morning I made cinnamon rolls for a very late breakfast. The hubby and I had a small Christmas from the two of us the year because the baby is truly our gift.

Went to my parents for 4pm and we opened gifts which was nice. I really loved everything I got. Actually it seemed like everyone was truly happy and thankful for everything we got. We had Shrimp cocktail and a veggie platter till we had dinner. My parents made a yummy ham dinner.

Needless to say I really enjoyed Christmas this year. Being pregnant for Christmas was wonderful. :) Though in the back of my head December 28th never left my head. I know it was Hope's first Christmas in Heaven and our Rainbow Baby's first Christmas in my belly. I truly feel blessed though. God gave me an angel and a beautiful baby growing in my belly.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...