Baby appointment

So yesterday I had my ob appointment. My blood pressure was normal and I've gained 6 pounds in total at almost 23 weeks. My uterus was measuring perfectly too. I've been getting bad pain when I walk to much on the lower left side. My ob told me when it happens to just sit down and relax. The return of the bloody noses has also happened this week like crazy.

Well during out appointment the ob told us that all the reports from the antimony scan came back great. Though they didn't get a good pic of the right side of his heart so we needed to get another ultrasound. So they got me right in.

During the ultrasound he was active but not quite as active as last time. Took them a bit to get a good pic of his heart but his heart looked perfect. We ended up just getting to see him kick, wave and move all around. It was wonderful his heart rate was 158 so nice and strong still. He was still measuring perfect to. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...