Late but 31 week pregnancy update

So things have been so busy that I forgot to update. So last week I had my ob appointment and I had to have testing done due to me passing out. I had an EKG done and some blood work. Pretty much it's just I'm not getting enough blood flow when I stand or walk which causes me to pass out.

Also I have been having so many Braxton Hicks and real contractions that I had to get checked for pre term labor thankfully everything checked out fine. He's just so active so it's causing everything to happen. I would rather have him active though because then I know he is always okay.

So from 2 weeks ago I had gained 2lbs which was perfect like I was suppose to. I have been putting on healthy weight. My blood pressure is also still normal. I have had a bit of swelling in my legs but if I keep them up it isn't too bad at all thankfully. So all and all everything is going pretty well.

My baby shower is coming up on Saturday which is crazy! I will have to do an update after my shower because I'll be 32 weeks and well 8 months pregnant. I also have my maternity shoot on Sunday which is very exciting! Then my husband's 30th birthday is on Monday. So lots of fun stuff is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...