You are not alone.. Take time for you

So to everyone who is on here reading my blog that also suffers from infertility I'd like to tell you something. You are not alone. I know all around me people are getting pregnant which is wonderful for them. So what I have to say to the infertile people who are here is.. Take time for yourself cry if you have to. Get you hair or nails done. Maybe try Yoga...

I've learned I have to let go and just be me. Lets face it we live in a world where so many have no problem conceiving. Though there are so many that do. So the question now is why us? Why can't it be easy? Some of us will find the answers to why it's happening. While others are told it's unexplained. Now does it make it any easier if you know the answers to why? Truthfully I think it all depends. Some will be told if you fix this or that you should have no problem... Now that's great and wonderful but not all the time is it just that easy.

I know I'm 27 so the doctors tell me don't worry about it you are still young, Thank you doctors I had no idea. Yes I know I'm young but that doesn't change the fact that I want to be a mother any less. I see the way my husband acts with children and it warms my heart. Though at the same time it breaks my heart. I want to be able to see him become a father. I want to be able to see what our child will look like.

At this moment I'd be thrilled to have one child. I look forward to the morning sickness sad but true. I look forward to feeling my child grow inside me. I look forward to the kicks and sleepless nights. I look forward to everything pregnancy has to offer. I know once it happens I will probably not be saying most of that. :)

I guess I got off subject. Just remember your not alone in the infertility battle. I'm here and I know I'm not alone. If your reading this and aren't suffering from infertility and know someone who is reach out to them. Just let them know if they need someone to talk to or cry to allow them to do so. Not all the time are we looking for advice most times we just need to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...