Answering a question

So watching the news I guess we are suppose to get around 2 feet of snow from Friday through Saturday. I'm really happy that my father gave Andrew and I a snow blower when we bought our house. So this will be the first real big snowstorm of the year. I know the dogs are looking forward to it. Klondike loves snow.

Nothing really has gone on today just relaxing with the animals. Off later to get our taxes done. We tried to get them done last Friday but I forgot to bring our house closing paper with us. Opps I didn't realize you needed those.. Guess that happens when you are a first time home buyers. 

Things have been going well this week. I'm still so overwhelmed by everyone reaching out to me. It's always good to know people care about what I'm writing. If you'd like to leave a comment below about what you'd like to hear me right about. Just make sure you fill in the letter capture to post.

I did get a question about if we have thought about using a surrogate.. So we have talked about it but if it does happen it would be a while from now. We are trying natural remedies right now to see if they will help. The second thing on the list is doing IUI..  http://infertility.about.com/od/infertilitytreatments/a/what_is_IUI.htm

What Is IUI Treatment?

IUI, or intrauterine insemination, is a relatively simple infertility treatment, where a small tube is used to place specially washed sperm directly into the uterus. You may know of IUI by the more commonly used term artificial insemination (AI). IUI and AI are one and the same fertility treatment.

The third thing on the list would be IVF which is expensive so hopefully the first two methods will work for us. http://infertility.about.com/od/ivf/a/What-Is-Ivf-in-vitro-fertilization.htm

What Is IVF? 

IVF stands for in vitro fertilization, which literally means "in lab conception." With IVF treatment, the egg is fertilized with sperm in a petri dish. Typically, many eggs are retrieved from the biological mother (who may or may not be the intended parent), as not every egg will fertilize, and not every fertilized egg will become a viable embryo.

The last on the list would be a surrogate. It almost scares me to have someone else carrying your baby for you. I think it is beautiful that someone would do that for you though. At this point though I've been told I should have no problem with carrying our child. Though if something does arise we really will have an in depth conversation about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...