Tips on increasing your fertility

So I have been reading a lot about tips on increasing your fertility. So I want to share with you some of those tips I've learned. I think I'll give 7 tips out and some I'll go a little more in depth with.

1.) Take you Basal temperature . Keep your thermometer by your bed. Make sure to take your temp with in the same hour block each day. Do it before you get out of bed or even talk. Even make sure you place the thermometer in the same spot each time. (This really isn't working for me do to having RSD my temps have been up and down like crazy plus my temp sometimes is so low it's not even on the chart. I run as low as 96.4 F)

2.) Make sure you get plenty of sleep. I've read a lot of places you need as much as up to 9 1/2 hours a night. Keep your room cool and dark.  Make sure to block all of the light coming into your room.

3.) Find nutrition problems.. Here are some that tend to be low: Vitamin D, Zinc, Omega 3, and Minerals 

4.) Eat Real Food: . Eat eggs, organic fruits, organic vegetables, dairy whole milk not skim milk, and healthy fats ( butter, olive oil, avocado, and  coconut oil)
Don't eat: butter subs, white flour, white sugar, soy products, corn syrup, MSG, No trans fats, processed foods, and no vegetable oils like corn or soy.

5.) Use Super foods: Maca which is a root vegetable, Cod liver oil and royal jelly

6.) Reduce Toxins: Try to use natural cleaning products. Avoid scented candles unless natural like soy. Don't use non stick pans. Also check your cosmetics at http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

7.) Use Acupuncture: I've yet to try this but I have always wanted to. Have any of you tried this for infertility? Has it helped???

I hope this post has helped a little!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I found your blog on Pinterest. I enjoy reading your posts and think you have a lot of good info. My husband and I have been TTC for 16 months now. Sometimes it's hard to find that community that understands. Thank you for your openness and willingness to share your story. Sending lots of hope and love your way!
    -Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wish you tons of luck on your journey.

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...