Emotions

So I started this blog on a whim last Thursday night. I just want to say it has been the best thing I could have done for myself. I needed a place to be able to place my thoughts and not feel negativity towards me. Suffering from infertility issues is hard enough without hearing unnecessary comments from others. I've realized those comments are the reason now why I'm here doing this.

I felt that it was God's way of saying you are doing what is right. Not only do I feel less stressed but I'm happier. The comments, emails and messages of support I have been getting has been almost overwhelming. It's truly what I needed but from the sounds of it this blog is what some others needed.

To sit in silence and bottle all these emotions up was taking it's tole on me. I'll be honest I was jealous, angry and upset. The past few months since I moved into my house last July has been a roller coaster of emotions. I was so happy to have a home and a yard.. Though sad because I wanted a child to share the home with. Slowly I'm trying to come to terms with what God wants for Andrew and I.



It is almost funny what buying a house can do to you. I never thought it would bring me down as much as it did. How could I be so happy but so sad. Living in an apartment was something I hated but I could keep my emotions in check a little better. I guess when you think of a home you think of family. I have to realize that at this moment I do have a family it just looks a little different. My children have four legs. I just need to be content with what I have.

2 comments:

  1. It's very amazing and inspiring to me you can be so openi hope the best for you and your husband alothough I do not know how it feels I know without my children I would feel lost have you thought of other options invitro, segregate I know you tried adoption and got denied from your health issues I think its amazing you were so open you have always been such a great person I know invitro and seregatsy can be costly maybe if you found someone willing to so it out of the kindnessof their heart if you AMD your husband have thought of using a segregate I know someone interested you can message me and I can give you their number and email to talk to them I wish you all the beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it took me almost 5 years to get to this point. I thought if I was open maybe others would find the confidence to be able to talk about it to. We are trying some natural remedies right now. So for the next few months that is what we are doing.
    If that doesn't help we will prob being doing IUI.. Then off to IVF. I'm hoping I will be able to get pregnant but yes we have thought about seregatsy. That would be the last on our list but if we need to we will.

    ReplyDelete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...