My review on Fertilitea

Okay so I stared taking Fertilitea twice a day last month. You take it twice a day. What I can tell you is it is really yummy. It has a nice mint/ chamomile flavor.Well my cycle has always been really weird. It generally is about 33 days.. Well for the last 2 months it has now been 28 days long. :) So to me this is a huge step.

Also another improvement has been my cervical mucus. I've noticed that there has been a lot more of it which to someone trying to get pregnant is a very good thing. I could tell already that the mucus is more fertile. If you check your mucus you know what I'm talking about. If you don't you really should start looking at it. You want it to be a creamy white color that is stretchy. That means the sperm can last up to 5 days in it.

Another big improvement has been my cycle is about 4-5 days long well guess what both months it has been 7 days long. Another thing my ovulation was always pretty crazy I would ovulate between day 10 all the way to day 22. Well guess what it was exactly day 14 this month.

So the tea also has a Minty flavor which if you like mint it's good. Just add a little sweetener to it. I've even been adding a little almond milk to it. So if you are worried that the tea is going to have a bad taste it doesn't. There is no bad after taste. :)

Needless to say I just ordered another bag of this tea. It is $14.95 with free shipping. I highly recommend it for the price. Anything is worth a shot. We have decided to try the tea for one more month before we go in the IUI direction. I'm all about trying natural things before we go the unnatural route. I'm in no way part of the Tea company just a person trying it and seeing results. Anything is worth a shot right?
This is where you can order it from http://www.amazon.com/FertiliTea-Natural-Fertility-Tea-Blend/dp/B0006SFQGO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361651852&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=ferilirea




UPDATE: I did get pregnant after 2 1/2 months being on it but we just lost our baby. So yes this stuff does work.


Update again I'm pregnant with our Rainbow Due May 31st!! We used this tea again after I had my D&C and it regulated my cycles really quick. We waited our 3 months like we we're told and got pregnant the month we started trying.


Check out ipsy $10 a month for deluxe makeup and beauty samples http://www.ipsy.com/r/1w3nw?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

6 comments:

  1. Interesting! I have never heard of that tea. :) Good Luck! Still praying for you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica, thanks for this post. I am in same boat where you were with irregular periods and TTC fight. I got to hear about this tea online so have started having it in last month. Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for miracle....
    Congratulations on your rainbow baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried for 5 years before we got pregnant the first time. Truthfully this tea really did help me and I'm thankful for it. Good luck in the TTC fight. I hope you get your miracle soon.
      Thank you so much we are thrilled I'm 13 weeks today. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Jessica, tea didnt help me but increased my problems. I got very light AF only for 1 day. And my HPT are coming negative too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry it didn't help you. It really did work for me and I was excited. I took it for a few months before I got pregnant. Are you late? I had light blood both times with my pregnancies due to implantation bleeding.. I'm sorry again. :( Good luck next month. Maybe get testing done..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...HPTs dont like me much. They are always negative. I will wait for next month

    ReplyDelete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...