Neurologist tomorrow

So tomorrow thankfully I will be seeing my neurologist. I have been looking forward to this appointment for a few months now. I'm hoping he changes my medication a little. My medication that is suppose to help with sleep stopped working about 8 months ago. I see 5am every night and I never ever stay asleep..

Also not only that but I have been falling a lot more now. I have bad numbness in my legs now. Anytime I climb/ go down stairs I fall down them. My neurologist last time I went said he had no idea why my legs have been so numb. I hope I get some answers this time.

Every night my ears, hands and feet are so bright red. I'm used to it but man does it hurt. I really want help with my pain I'm not asking for "pain" medication like Vicodin or anything. Just hoping to go on something other than Gabapentin for my pain. I mean I'm already on 2,400mg and it doesn't do anything.

Also I have trouble holding conversation or paying attention this is due to my lack of sleep. I pause a lot when talking now. I feel like I'm a young person trapped in an old person's body. I think if my neuro can't help me I'll have him recommend another doctor. I'd like to be present in my life again.

RSD I hate you that is all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...