Strong Enough

Do you ever wake up and think am I really strong enough to handle this? Well I have realized as long as I have God in my life I know I can make it though it all. There is a song that has gotten me through the past two years. I can't put the video on here it is to big but you really should go listen to ***Matthew West Strong Enough*** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knuHDPbE5es That song always makes me cry but for a thankfulness in the lord.

I just think everyone dealing with personal problems whether it be infertility, poverty, diseases  job loss and so on.. It is important to know that God is always there for you. To know he is always willing to listen to you. He has brought me through so much and has blessed me with so much.

Sometimes we are our biggest obstacle. I know I tell myself the reason we don't have a child is because I'm being punished for something I might have done in life. Whether it be something I did or said. I need to know us not having a child isn't because God is mad at me. Sometimes we have to go through the struggles to get to the good.

Another song I really love is Jimmy Needham If I ever needed Grace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTGYLZLV_4 It's another song that makes me feel good knowing God is there for me. I think sometimes songs can be so helpful. 


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. I too have been suffering from infertility for 5 years. It has been the toughest thing so far that I have been through. It affects every inch or your body, mind, and spirit. I love that you have started this blog. It does help to talk about it and know that you are not alone in this struggle.

    Infertility is a disease, and sometimes the only thing we can do about it is have faith in God. God's timing is perfect. It amazes me that one moment can change your life forever.

    I recently read an awesome book. It is called Baby Hunger by Beth Forbus. The book is about different women in the bible that suffered from infertility. It lifted my spirits when I was feeling down and alone.

    Sorry for the novel, but we infertiles need to stick together ;0)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm sorry you too have been suffering with infertility. I will look into the Baby Hunger book. It's always good to have something to read that is positive.
      I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!
      Jessica

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...