Open communication

So I think it it important for everyone suffering from infertility to have open communication with someone. Whether it be your spouse, family or a friend. I have my husband to talk to but he only understands so much. I find myself a lot talking to my mom and my two best friends Natalie and Amanda. I find when speaking to others sometimes instead of listening they give you tips on how to get pregnant.

It's important to just have someone who listens to you. I find myself more and more finding this as my best therapy. In this form I get to get everything out. If you don't have a blog like I do I recommend starting a journal. You need to vent.

If your really have a hard time maybe getting a therapist would be helpful. I know I've seen a therapist at one point for everything going on in my life. I can tell you that it did help to a point. Don't suffer in silence. It is too much for you to hold in.

I also pray a lot to God. I know he is always willing to listen at any time of the day. Specialty when it's 4am in the morning. I feel free when I'm talking with God. I cry a lot of the times but that's just part of what I need to do. We will never know why these things happen to us but God is always there to pull us through.

~Live, Laugh and Love~



1 comment:

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...