Infertility and God

So I have been praying a lot lately. I'm really trying to see why God has placed us with such an obstacle of getting pregnant. I've been reading so many bible verses about how God says we are fruitful and to multiply. If this is the case why do we have infertile people? God does heal the infertile but not all of them. I guess with reading all the verses I have posted below I know God has a purpose for all of us. Some of us are meant to be mother while others are not..

I wonder why God choices women who would be amazing mothers not to be mothers? I know some woman are meant to adopt while others aren't. God has a plan for all of us though it might not be what we want. I know in the end he knows what is best. All I can hope for is that God helps or allows us to be parents.

It's getting old crying myself to sleep. It makes you doubt who you are as a woman. You think why can't I do what my body was made for? It's hard watching others have children while your still waiting. I've been happy for everyone but I can't say it's been easy. I think each time it hurts a little less..Hopefully soon it won't hurt at all.

 It's funny sometimes I feel numb. I sometimes I wonder if I even have any tears left to cry. Then I pray to God and ask him why can't we just get pregnant. It almost feels like we are being punished for something we did. I even tell God I'm sorry for whatever I have done to upset you or lose faith in me. Each day is different it's an emotional roller coaster I'd love to get off of.

There is one verses that really gets me it's Psalm 128:3-4 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine  within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. Behold, thus shall the person be blessed who fears the LORD.  Okay so I read this and think wow this is what God really wants. So I'm married and have a home yet we have no to sit at the table. This just makes me cry. Am I suppose to be hopeful from this? What is your take on the verse send me comments if you want.


I hope the bible verses and stories people you all. I know they give me hope. I'll keep the faith and trust in the Lord. <3


New Living Translation 
Then he went out to the spring that supplied the town with water and threw the salt into it. And he said, “This is what the LORD says: I have purified this water. It will no longer cause death or infertility. ” – 2 Kings 2:21

"There will be no miscarriages or infertility in your land, and I will give you long, full lives." – Exodus 23:26 

The J.B. PHILLIPS NEW TESTAMENT
The story begins in the days when Herod was king of Judea with a priest called Zacharias, whose wife Elisabeth was, like him, a descendant of Aaron. They were both truly religious people, blamelessly observing all God’s commandments and requirements. They were childless through Elisabeth’s infertility, and both of them were getting on in years. One day, while Zacharias was performing his priestly functions (it was the turn of his division to be on duty), it fell to him to go into the sanctuary and burn the incense. The crowded congregation outside was praying at the actual time of the incense-burning, when an angel of the Lord appeared on the right side of the incense-altar. When Zacharias saw him, he was terribly agitated and a sense of awe swept over him. But the angel spoke to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias; your prayers have been heard. Elisabeth your wife will bear you a son, and you are to call him John. This will be joy and delight to you and many more will be glad because he is born. He will be one of God’s great men; he will touch neither wine nor strong drink and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit from the moment of his birth. He will turn many of Israel’s children to the Lord their God. He will go out before God in the spirit and power of Elijah—to reconcile fathers and children, and bring back the disobedient to the wisdom of good men—and he will make a people fully ready for their Lord.” – Luke 1:5-17
 King James 

Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. – Deuteronomy 7:14
And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years. – Luke 1:7
And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram’s wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor’s wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah. But Sarai was barren; she had no child. – Genesis 11:29,30
And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. – Genesis 25:21



6 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog. As I was reading your blog I was thinking that is exactly how I feel. Keep your head up! I always wonder why I am going through infertility as well. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for talking the time to read my blog. Also thank you so much for the kind words. Infertility is just one of those things that will never be understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following your pinterest first and have just found your blog. I don't have anyone around me that understands what I'm going through around me, and reading your pins and now your blog, and it's so amazing to know your not alone. Positive thoughts are being sent your way and I hope one day we will both be blessed with what we want the most. Thank you for being someone I can relate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much for reading my blog. :) I feel pretty alone on the infertility battle too. I thought if I felt so alone others must to. I will say a prayer for you I really hope you are blessed to.

      Delete
  4. Thank you. I'm surrounded by pregnant women every where I go. It's like being kicked when you are already on the ground. Why do these people get to be blessed? Have I offend God in some way? I am thankful that I am not alone through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be praying for you that you are able to get pregnant. I'm 12 weeks pregnant after 5 1/2 years of trying and one miscarriage back in May. I will be praying that your little blessing will be on it's way soon...

      I'll still never understand why some woman have no problem getting pregnant while others struggle. Infertility is a terrible thing. I can tell you that once we finally got pregnant back in April that I thought finally God must be happy with me but we lost our baby during week 8. All I could think was it took us 5 years to get pregnant to take our child away.

      Now I sit here still shocked some how that I was able to get pregnant again God has his own timing and sometimes wouldn't it just be easier to know the out come of when it's going to happen?

      Don't lose hope. In fact our angel we lost thought we didn't know the sex we felt in out hearts it was a girl we named her Hope Blessing. So it was always a reminder to keep the hope.

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...