Common Sense

Okay not that I am a parent or anything but I have common sense. Have you ever seen people and wonder what the heck are they doing when it comes to parenting?? Like why are you feeding them that or not taking care of their health. Or just their general appearance maybe they smell or are dirty..

 I understand kids get dirty or so on. That isn't what I'm talking about though. I mean clothes that have been on for days.  A child that hasn't had a bath for a while. You know what I'm talking about. Their skin is so sensitive when their babies. Or the people who leave diapers on their kids all day long even if they have been peed and pooped in. Hello diaper rash...

All I have to say is I've seen some pretty dumb things that are just common sense. I don't know it's just bugging me. Maybe it's because I want to have children so bad and I see others not taking care of their kids. I'm not bitter I just feel bad for the kids.

I know when I have kids I won't do everything perfectly because no one is perfect! I just wish people would think about what they are doing. I do feel like I can say stuff because my parents do foster care and I see what happens to children all the time. Please if your going to be a parent whether you choose to or not take care of them.

Okay I'm rant is over now.............



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...