Quotes and Such

So I have been trying to think about something to write about. Lately life seems to be going pretty good for me. :) My sister is visiting for Texas which has been great. It has been a while since I have seen her last. She is flying back to Texas on Thursday. So I'm thankful for the time I get to spend with her.

I thought instead of writing things about how I feel I thought I would share with you some wonderful quotes. Maybe some of them are things you need to hear. Maybe some will put a smile on your face. Who knows maybe they will get you thinking. 

Have an amazing day! Sending baby dust your way!
 **~**Baby Dust **~**

When you look at the world in a narrow way, how narrow it seems! When you look at it in a mean way, how mean it is! When you look at it selfishly, how selfish it is! But when you look at it in a broad, generous, friendly spirit, what wonderful people you find in it.Horace Rutledge

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us” - Helen Keller

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”– Hellen Keller

Real life is not always going to be perfect or go our way, but the recurring acknowledgment of what is working in our lives can help us not only survive but surmount our difficulties. Sarah Ban Breathnach

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
-- Dr. Seuss


Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way. Dr. Seuss
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. Dr. Seuss

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss





My mom, sister and I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...