Beauty in the world

There simply is nothing better than sitting out on my farmers porch. I love hearing the frogs and peepers. Seems to make all the bad in life go away. I spent most of the day outside enjoying the fresh air. This is the first spring in our home.

It's so fun seeing all the flowers come to live and the animals coming out to play. Makes me feel like anything is possible. In the fall you watch the flowers dry up and go away. They survive a hard winter under ground. Then the snow melts away and they begin to grow. My yard is full of flowers now. I know that the seeds and bulbs had survived to see another spring.

If a flower can keep coming back year to year after everything it goes though. It makes you see what God can really do. He makes the seasons change and the leaves turn in the fall. If God can do all this he can help me find my miracle. God is bigger than all of us.

It's  funny how seeing a flower bloom makes you truly see the beauty in the world. Everything God does is for a reason. The reasons we may not know until later. I know I have a purpose in this world. It might not be anything out of this world, but it's worth knowing.

I look at my yard and picture the years of memories. I know one day we will have a child and be a family. I also know that one day that child will also see the beauty in this world. God does so much for each of us every day we just might forget that. So just know God does care and he is always listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...