Memories with our little Hope

So it's been a few days since everything has happened. I have been a mix of emotions. I have never cried so much and felt this much pain before. Losing her is the hardest thing in the entire world. I've been missing her so much.

I was thinking about how we will never get to bring her anywhere or do anything with her. Then I though about it. Silly me we did do stuff with her. While she was in my tummy we went to one of my favorite places. We went to Maine. :)

Well not only did we go to Maine but I did and saw some of my most favorite things. So in her short time in my belly she was brought to my favorite light house Nubble Light in York Maine. We also walked on the beach and looked for shells. Now that I think about it I'm thankful I put my hands in the water.

I also went swimming which is my favorite thing to do. So I realized already our angel Hope Blessing has already been and experienced some of her mommies favorite things. I find some comfort in knowing she was there was us. Now I have some wonderful memories with our angel. <3

So I started looking online for something that would fit with our trip she go to be apart of and I found something. Here it is I think it is perfect. <3 I can't wait for it to come in the mail. I'm so excited!!!! Andrew is very happy with it also.

Nubble Light

At the Beach


So happy knowing we we're pregnant





No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...