Insomnia

So I've noticed since the miscarriage I have had a hard time just sitting still. I don't know how many of you have had this problem. I literally have been cleaning and organizing everything in my house. Mind you my house is always clean to begin with. I feel like it is helping me deal with stress.

As some of you may know I do suffer from insomnia so I generally see 4am or 5am each morning. Well I used to not be able to fall asleep in general and now I have noticed I literally can't stop thinking. I think of the dumbest things and it won't stop. So now with my with my overthinking and insomnia already sleep is even harder.

I've tried everything from medications from the doctors, sleep tea, natural sleep aids, over the counter sleep ads, no caffeine, complete darkness, going to be earlier, meditation, baths and so on. What have others done that have insomnia or insomnia due to a miscarriage. I'm at a loss. It's just crazy how much worse it has gotten. Mind you I am on an anxiety medication which I've been on for about 9years now.

I've also realize every night it's the same few things I think about. Whether it be the loss of Hope, getting pregnant again, cleaning or drama it keeps me up. I mean I know I was never really able to shut my mind off even before the miscarriage but it's never ending now.

I'm not sure if some of you realize I have a few conditions such as anxiety,C-PTSD, insomnia, Fibromyalgia, and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD/CRPS). So I guess just everything is catching up with my lately. I can say though generally I am a positive upbeat person. It just seems to be I've been through a lot in the past couple months. I know I'm not the only one who has things going on. I guess this is where I just come to vent and think out loud.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...