Should have been over 20 weeks now......

I just realized I would have been in the half way point of pregnancy if I was still pregnant. I should be over 20 weeks and would have been finding out the sex of our baby.. Even though in our heart we thought it was a girl. I'm not sure why this is bothering me so bad.

It's not that it's making me want to cry just more anxious than anything. Plus I feel the emptiness in the my tummy again. Every so often I get that feeling of something is missing which it is. So as many know we are allowed to try again. So fingers crossed it's going to happen. I know it's going to be the waiting game each month.

All I know is I HATE negative pregnancy test results I've had 5 years worth of them with a few chemical pregnancies thrown in. Knowing that each month I could be seeing negative results makes me sad. I know I used to cry almost every month when I'd be late and test negative.

Who knows what is meant to happen... I know what I want to happen but it doesn't mean it is apart of the plan God has for me. I guess I just hope God has a child or children in our plan. Even though I do have a child in heaven.. I guess that means I'm just hoping for at least one more but for him or her to be meant for earth.

Dealing with infertility and now a miscarriage is hard. It's a mix of emotions every month. All I can truly do is stay positive and keep moving forward. Even though the stress of it all is too much sometimes. So I know I'm going to hear the just relax part it's bad for yada yada.. What I can say is I've done research and been told by several doctors stress doesn't play apart in infertility or getting pregnant.

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!!!!

***~~Baby Dust~~***

2 comments:

  1. Honey speaking from someone who has been tgere... I know how u feel. I lost my angel sethemory at 20wks I went through full term labor with him and everything..... after 6 1/2 long diappointing yrs I got pregnant with twins but one passed away..... now I have another baby boy after 2 more miscarrages so hold ur head up and it will happen when u least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for all of your loses. We are hitting 5 1/2 years now with our journey. You are so strong to have gone through what you have. Thank you for reaching out to me.

    ReplyDelete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...