My Pregnancy so far 11weeks

So for a week prior to even testing to see if I was pregnant I knew I was. I was having all different kinds of symptoms already from mood swings to my breasts hurting. Plus I had even had implantation bleeding so I had a very good feeling I was.

On September 18th I got a very faint positive test result so I was excited but at that point not sure and hoping it wasn't a chemical pregnancy. September 20th we we're sure this time the test was positive. So I was so excited but scared all at once. :)


So on September 23 I called the doctor's office and they ordered my HCG levels to be drawn. So I went in for my blood work and had to wait the following day for my results. My HCG was 196. The nurse began to tell me it was low and so on. Which upset me and freaked me out. They ordered another HCG level blood draw. I went in Wednesday for blood work and had to wait till Thursday for my results my levels we're 520.6 more than doubled! :) So they set up my nurses appointment for October 25th.

So during those weeks before my appointment I had nausea and was tired. Plus I was moody. I was so nervous that things weren't going to work out for us this time that I couldn't relax. We went to our nurse's appointment and everything went good. The nurse looked at me and said let's order and ultrasound and put your mind at ease. Now here I am scared in week 8 fearing my ultrasound will be like my last pregnancy.

Well we get to the ultrasound room and within seconds there's our little baby bouncing around and moving. We could also see the flicker of the heart what a relief it was. We ended up hearing the heart beat too which was 179. It was amazing and I cried the entire time.

Baby during 8 weeks
Now finally I could feel like I could breath and relax a little bit. I was still nauseous and tired. I threw up maybe 3 times in total. I'm thankful I'm not throwing up. I'm always hungry so I am always eating. So my next appointment was set up for November 7th.


                                                                  During week 9

So my appointment went well I had my exam and everything. My uterus was measuring as it should which was great. Plus I haven't even gained a full pound yet. So after all that they brought my husband in to see if they could find the heart beat with the Doppler. Mind you I'm in week 10. Well she spent along time trying to find it with no luck. I began to cry thinking we lost our baby. The Ob set up an ultrasound and off we went.

We waited about a thirty minutes and we we're in. It was with the same ultrasound tech I had my other 3 ultrasounds with including the last one. She looked at my prior ultrasound again and said we shouldn't have anything to worry about.

She was right again within seconds we we're seeing our baby moving around. The baby kept waving it's little arms it was adorable. This time the heart rate was 173. So nice strong heart beat and an active baby what more could we ask for? So thankfully all is going well.





So now I'm in week 11 and my nausea is almost completely gone. I'm still tired and the only new symptom is I'm getting car sick. Plus I cry at baby commercials and lots of other things. My next appointment is December 5th and I'm so excited I'll be in week 14 and they should have no problem finding a heart beat with a Doppler by then.

Follow me on twitter: @HopeNblessings




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...