12 Weeks

Today I'm 12weeks and 2days. It's crazy that I have already been pregnant for 3 months. I feel more and more blessed as each day passes. I can also feel my bound getting closer to my little one. I'm not sure how I finally got so lucky? Life has a way of surprising you sometimes.

So this week my nausea has returned. I think it's actually just getting worse, but I'll take it as a good sign that things are going as they should. My insomnia is still upon me 4am bedtime is not something I truly want. I know I should be getting plenty of sleep for the baby, but it's hard when your body doesn't want to.

I don't really I have cravings it's more like I see something and I want it.. Like yesterday all I kept seeing was Subway ads on TV and I needed a sub right then and there. I got the roasted chicken breast one heated up still it was steaming. Then of course I got all the vegetables like always. Needless to say I was very happy after words.

I'm still getting car sick but not to the point of throwing up or anything. Just have to make sure I have my window rolled down to keep the fresh air coming in. It's okay with me though I don't leave the house that much. :)

I wish it was December 5th I so want to hear that precious heartbeat again. <3 This week I don't have anything really planned I know my mom will be coming over tomorrow so that should be nice. I'm such a homebody. Thankfully my husband is too.

11 weeks and 6 days



2 comments:

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...