Baby Appointment

Went to our baby appointment today. So I've gained 2 1/2 pounds so far at almost 15 weeks. My blood pressure was good 106/74 which is great considering I normally run really low. I'm measuring on track which is also great. The doctor also listened to the baby's heartbeat he said it's nice and strong which is good to hear.

My ultrasound has been set up January 2, 2014 I look forward to being able to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I know some people prefer to wait but for my husband and I we want to know. We just want to make sure we have everything we need for when our little one is born.

That is really all that is going on other than climbing stairs causes me to be short of breathe. Also I made another Turkey last night. This baby has been loving turkey and it is all I have been wanting lately. I'm so thankful for this baby growing in my belly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...