Baby's Heart beat Video and 14weeks

It's so exciting that I'm already into my second trimester. I'm 14weeks and 4days today. I'm tired but everything else pregnancy wise seems to be fine. I go to the doctor's tomorrow which is exciting. Hopefully after the appointment they will set up the ultrasound so we can find out the gender of our little one!!

I'm still not sleeping due to insomnia but I'm used to it. With RSD and Fibro I don't sleep well anyways. I'm so thankful still and even though some days pain wise it's hard I wouldn't change a thing. I know not being on my medications is the best thing I can do for our baby.

Here is the baby's heartbeat from yesterday. I love hearing it and right now there is no better sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...