18 Weeks and Sick

I'm not in week 18 which is exciting. December 28th is when I turned 18 weeks which also happened to be Hope's due date. I cried a little bit about Hope but I did pretty well with keeping my emotions together. I know she's safe in Heaven and watching down on us.

So I'm sick this week which hasn't be fun. I have a runny nose, sore throat, sneezing like crazy and coughing. Trying to get better for Thursday which is our ultrasound and Ob appointment. So excited I just hope the baby lets us know what he or she is.. People keep saying I'm having a girl and part of me is thinking that too but who knows. :) Either way it's going to be amazing.

So Saturday I decided I really needed watermelon and it is hitting the spot. I also have been in love with those Little Debbie mini chocolate chip muffins. They have become my new favorite thing. Also been drinking orange juice mind you it has to be super watered down otherwise I get heartburn but I've really been enjoying it.

So I cant wait to write an update later this week if we find out the gender! <3

Anyone want to guess what we are having comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...