Baby's gender is.....................

So today was the ultrasound which was very exciting. Our baby was moving around so much that the ultrasound techs were having trouble getting the measurements they need. Baby was kicking and constantly moving their hands. Even saw our little one sucking their thumb.

I'm happy to report we are having a little BOY!!!! Is heart rate was 154 today everything was measuring perfectly. Also all is organs, heart and everything else was good. My husband and I so excited about having a baby boy. :)

So my blood pressure was good today also which is always a positive. I have also now gained a total of 5lbs not bad for almost 19 weeks I'll take it. Doctor was happy with everything and I go back again January 30th.

Baby Registry
http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/1P72N9BL4IR37/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_br_xZ3gtb1CFY0ST
It's a Boy :)

Handsome already <3

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your son!!!! Check out my blog, we have similar stories. We are hoping to be blessed with our Rainbow Baby soon! www.richardsfamilyblogspot.blogpots.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. This is our first child after 5 1/2 years of trying to conceive and a miscarriage in May.. Good luck on your rainbow

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I meant www.richardsfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! I always stop by and read your posts and try to keep up! We are still waiting on our rainbow baby, but God is in control. I have learned alot over the past couple of months since our miscarriage in april and I feel blessed. I know people who waited 10 years and people who have waited 7 years...you waited 5 years! I am praying that isn't my case, but even if it is...God sits on the Throne. It blesses me to keep up with you and your blessing...may God continue to bless your baby Jessica...you deserve it sweetie :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We are so blessed right now with our baby being a healthy baby boy. I will pray for you that 2014 you get your rainbow. Infertility and a miscarriage is a journey no one is prepared for. I know I'm stronger because of it all even though in those moments I felt helpless and broken sometimes. Good luck to you!!!
      **Baby Dust**

      Delete

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...