20 Weeks Half Way!

So today I'm 20 weeks which means I'm half way already. So this week I have been feeling our little boy kick more now and feels stronger. He kicks so hard that you can see my belly move. My husband saw it happen. He's still waiting to feel the first kick. He's not sure if he felt it yet or not.

So a craving of mine has been orange juice. I have to add a little to my water because otherwise it upsets my stomach no matter how much I want to it. I've also been enjoying Chinese food Chicken and Broccoli is my favorite.

I seem to be getting out of breath very easily lately. Walking around a store or trying to climb stairs is already becoming difficult. Even talking on the phone I seem to get out of breath which is funny. I'm not complaining about it just think it's funny because I didn't realize it would happen so soon.

Anyways everything else seems to be going well. I'm tired still but still think that is insomnia related which was prior to pregnancy. Pain wise some days aren't as bad as others. Not a fan of my RSD or Fibromyalgia but I make the best of it. I feel so blessed and lucky to be pregnant with our son right now I never thought truthfully it would ever happen.

I think back on our journey to get to where we are now. I think of how hard it was trying to get pregnant and nothing happening every month. I think of the testing both my husband and I went through for infertility. Surgery and how to regulate my cycle. I think about or loss of Hope in May and now I see what our life is becoming. Here we are blessed with our Rainbow. A five and a half year journey that will finally end in a baby boy at the end of May of this year.

So blessed. <3 I hope everyone is doing well and to those of you who are trying to get pregnant I wish you nothing but the best. I truly hope 2014 and your year! Don't give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...