Valentine's Day / Love

So in honor of Valentine's Day I thought I would right a post about love. So to be truthful I could give or take Valentine's Day. The reason being you should show the person you love them every day It's nice to know someone loves you but show them you love them everyday!

My husband did something very sweet he bought me a new Serta memory foam gel pillow. With suffering from chronic pain it's hard to get to sleep in general. I normally have bad neck pain in the morning. Well he gave me my pillow last night and I woke up neck pain free this morning. :) Also I love flowers but I'm not into cut flowers. I hate the fact someone spends so much money on something that is just going to die. Well my husband knows this so he bought me a red tulip plant. I like practical gifts.



Everyone is different others like to be brought out to eat, get roses, chocolates and jewelry. I mean these things are nice but it doesn't take gifts to know someone loves you. Though some men/women also just like to spoil their partners. So to those people good job! Just remember to treat them like a queen/prince everyday! I guess bottom line just be thankful.

 I told my husband I didn't want anything for Valentine's Day but I'm thankful for what he got me. Each day I write Andrew a note that he wakes up to. Yes I'm just that sappy. :) I love him so much and each day I make sure he knows it.

Instead of going out to eat I made salmon, broccoli and oven roasted potatoes. Which happens to be some of his favorite things. Also made homemade Tapioca pudding for dessert. Lets face it we don't have money to blow on going out to eat. Dinner at home is a much cheaper choice.

When we were dating I looked forward to Valentine's Day but now I find our wedding anniversary to be far more important. So in April it will be our 5 year anniversary so we will be spending a night in York Maine. So I guess our anniversary took the place of Valentine's day.

Make sure who ever you love make sure you show them everyday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...