Blah

I wish my brain would let me forget the counting of weeks. So we lost our baby May 24 but I keep thinking today I would have been 11 weeks 2 days. Then I keep seeing people who are pregnant posting the amount of weeks they are and that might be why I keep thinking of it.

I must admit I'm jealous of everyone who is pregnant carrying a healthy baby. I know one day it will be Andrew and I's turn I just wish it could have been Hope that was meant to be with us... I'm at a loss of what to do with my life right now. There is just so much going on in our lives.

It's not just the loss of Hope or my grandmother. There is another complicated and stressful situation going on that I'm not sure how I am suppose to deal with it. All I can say is someone needs to be quiet and stop destroying other people's lives.

Sorry I'm just sad, stressed and angry all at once. All too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...