13 Weeks Today

So today I'm 13 weeks I'm heading into the second trimester how exciting is that? So this week I'm still getting to bed between 3:30am and 4am. I just can't seem to fall asleep. I'm used to this though because normally I have insomnia. So can't complain on that one at all.

No new cravings this week. Only thing I want is this I see on Tv like I see Subway ads and want Subway. I'm looking forward to stuffing my face on Thanksgiving which is this coming Thursday. My husband and I will be spending Thanksgiving with my parents at their home.

Nothing much has really happened. I'm still a little nauseous but that is really starting to go away. I also didn't get car sick yesterday which was is great. I'm still tired, but I heard you get your energy back in the second trimester so we shall see. :)

I just feel so thankful and blessed to have made it to 13 weeks so far. My five and a half year journey has been crazy but seems like everything is going to be okay. Still looking forward to my December 5th appointment. Hoping at that appointment they will schedule my gender ultrasound. I can't wait to find out what we are having.


13 Weeks

1 comment:

Birth Story of my Daughter.

So it's been a long time since I have last posted. First and foremost in November of 2016 I had another baby a little girl who we named ...